May 31, 2016

DSS bars Ben Bruce from getting closer to President Buhari

Tags

Ben Bruce
Naija365 News gathered that the "Common Sense man" was barred by the DSS from getting close the Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari in Aso Rock. Reason may be linked to his public speeches on Common sense revolution.

According to Bruce, who joined his colleagues to a dinner to mark the 2016 democracy day, he had attempted to  greet the president like a senator did, but the security agent denied him access.

“I was at the Presidential villa today. Went to the President’s table. DSS wouldn’t allow me greet him but let another Senator greet him,” he tweeted.

“My critics say I shouldn’t criticize the president openly, so I go and meet him one on one and I’m blocked. Am I not a Nigerian citizen?

“If PMB’s handlers selectively block access to him, he runs the risk of being surrounded only by sycophants!

“I have nothing against the President, however, nobody is too important to be criticized and my mouth will never be silenced!”

Other Articles You May Read from Ben Bruce

Bruce is known to be very critical of the current administration, particularly the president.

Few hours before the villa incident, he tweeted: “It’s ‘fantastically corrupt’ that Nigeria maintains a 10 plane Presidential fleet whereas the PM of a rich nation like UK flies commercial!”

On Sunday, the lawmaker alleged that Buhari and his ministers spent the whole of last year giving excuses.
Source: TheCable

Artikel Terkait

Just Naija News and Gossips! ...got inspired?
Please comment constructively and as well advertise with us
EmoticonEmoticon