May 20, 2016

Joke of the night: IBB, OBJ and Buhari in a plane


Buhari

I love to share this hilarious Joke here...
It is all about Obasanjo, Babangida & Buhari were in a plane.

Obasanjo said: I can throw N1000 note out & make someone happy.

Babangida said: I can throw two N500 note
out & make 2 people happy.

Buhari said: I can throw five N200 notes & make 5 people happy.

The Pilot heard them & said to himself: "IDIOTS" I can throw 3 of U down & make over 150 million people happy!!!

So who do you support among these four?
A = OBASANJO
B = BABANGIDA
C = Buhari
D = PILOT

Comment now!  
✊please dont stop sharing, send it to many ppeople to know the funny answers they will give....🇳🇬.

Artikel Terkait

Just Naija News and Gossips! ...got inspired?
Please comment constructively and as well advertise with us
EmoticonEmoticon