May 29, 2016

News Update: I was shocked to Received Goodluck's Call -Buhari

Tags

President Buhari
The Nigerian President, made a shocking statement contrary to what the media has potrary in recent times concerning Goodluck Jonathan, corruption and Buharia's plan to get him arrested for corruption.
Naija365 News beam its light on Buhari's surprising statement this week.
Buhari who said he was shocked to have receive Jonathan’s call even before the presidential election result was declared also said such incidence in his life remain unforgettable.

Reacting to questions when some journalists interview the President during the week, Buhari revealed that he remains grateful to the former President.

Read the stunning statement: “I think is one of the incidences in my life that I will never forget, I could even remember the time, it is quarter past five in the evening. He call me, of course we recognize each other voices. He said, good evening Your Excellency and I say ha Good evening Your Excellency and then a temporary silence from both sides then I heard I am calling you to congratulate you that I have conceded, that you have won the election and congratulations."

Artikel Terkait

Just Naija News and Gossips! ...got inspired?
Please comment constructively and as well advertise with us
EmoticonEmoticon