June 19, 2016

Shocking! Check What This Nollywood Actor's Wife Said When She Watches Her Husband Movies

Tags


Actor Ugezu J Ugezu and family
Actor Ugezu J Ugezu and family
Nollywood Entertainment News
It may baffle you why some wives or husbands to Nollywood actors and actresses never watched their spouse's movies. To some, it is an avenue for jealousy while others its just a waste of time. But here is what this popular nollywood actor/director has to say.
Peace said: “He’s not that kind of man. He prefers to hangout alone, while he gives me money to go out and catch fun with my kids. I don’t have a problem with that. Once he gives me money, I’m off with my kids. But once in a blue moon, he’d take me out. Every woman would feel that her partner who is in the business of meeting different women on a daily basis would cheat on her. But since that’s his profession, there is nothing I can do about it. Everything depends on the woman. There are things you can overlook just to make your marriage succeed but if you don’t want to overlook certain things, that is when problem begins.”
                           
Addressing the issue of not being able to Nigerian movies especially that of her husband, she disclosed that the movies usually give her sleepless nights and also make her jealous saying:

“I don’t watch Nigerian films. I prefer watching Telemundo to our local films. This is because I don’t want anything that will make me jealous or give me sleepless nights. Sometimes, my husband would come home and start showing me some things on his laptop, and I would not show interest in watching those things because I don’t want anything to come between my husband and I.”

Artikel Terkait

Just Naija News and Gossips! ...got inspired?
Please comment constructively and as well advertise with us
EmoticonEmoticon