July 8, 2016

I'm just disappointed in this America, Jay Z reacts to black men killings

I'm just disappointed in this America, Jay Z reacts to black men killings

Latest on Jay Z statement concerning the killings of black men in yhe US. His statement is now making some noise in the social media.
Jay Z has released a new track called "spiritual" in the wake of the latest incidents of police brutality that claimed the lives of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile this week. In a note posted to Tidal's Twitter account, the rapper says that while he started working on the song almost a year ago, he "sadly" knew "this issue will always be relevant."

He added: "I'm saddened and disappointed in THIS America - we should be further along. WE ARE NOT.

I trust God and know everything that happens is for our greatest good, but man ... it's tough right now." In the track, which is available on Tidal,

Jay Z raps: "I am not poison, just a boy from the hood that got my hands in the air with despair, don't shoot, I just wanna do good." Listen to the song and read Jay Z's full statement below.

Artikel Terkait

Just Naija News and Gossips! ...got inspired?
Please comment constructively and as well advertise with us
EmoticonEmoticon