July 6, 2016

Shocking! Man shout out for help over his s*x addiction with cousin's wife


An man seen as obssessed have called out for help on how to overcome the obssession of having hot s*x with his cousin's wife.
Because a well reasonable man cannot do that. Here is his confession.
I’ve been having hot s*x with my cousin’s wife most days – but I’m worried we’ll end up getting caught by him or my girlfriend.

It started when she called in to see me one evening last month. I was surprised but she said she’d told her husband she was going to a Zumba class.

She looked very unhappy. They’ve been married for seven years and have a three-year-old son. She is 26, my cousin and I are both 28.

I opened a bottle of wine and, after a few glasses, she started crying. She told me my cousin was refusing to have s*x with her. He said he didn’t fancy her any more, because she had still not lost her baby-weight. She is not fat, she is beautiful and I told her so.

I hugged her and she asked me to kiss her. The kiss was great and she pulled me down beside her on the sofa.

I could not control myself and we had s*x.

Since then we meet up whenever we can. I work shifts and I go round to hers during the day. My cousin will go mad if he finds out. We go to the pub to watch football and he has recently told me he thinks she may be seeing someone else. I told his wife we must stop but she said she can’t bear to.

My girlfriend is 38 and has two kids by her ex. We don’t live together and we don’t get to have s*x as often as I would like because her oldest is 14 and always seems to be around. But I want to be with her full-time eventually.

But my cousin’s wife is great in bed. I want to carry on having s*x with her, but my girlfriend’s mate saw me getting out of my van near their house the other day.

I said I was dropping something off but it’s only a matter of time before we’re rumbled.
What is your advice?
Source: tori.ng

Artikel Terkait

Just Naija News and Gossips! ...got inspired?
Please comment constructively and as well advertise with us
EmoticonEmoticon