July 2, 2016

The 47-year-old singer, Anastacia, share selfie



Check out this! It is total beautiful and amazing selfie. The 47-year-old singer, Anastacia, was first diagnosed with breast cancer in 2003 and again in 2013 after which she underwent a double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery.
She took to Instagram to share a nude pic of herself which shows how far she's come since the procedure, her caption read ''Hollerrrrrrrr#SurvivorChick!!!''
                          
Speaking in a 2014 interview, she said:

'My boobs have been resurrected but I feel young again inside too. I finally feel like I’m me. My boobs were always too big. I never dreamed I would have the perfect size. It’s unbelievably amazing that I actually feel just as feminine, if not more, than before.'

Artikel Terkait

Just Naija News and Gossips! ...got inspired?
Please comment constructively and as well advertise with us
EmoticonEmoticon